Library Biz

Friday, August 18, 2006

Habits bad and good

On pondering the 7 1/2 Habits my strengths and weaknesses were very apparent. The hardest habit for me would be "Begin with the end in mind". I am not by nature a goal-oriented person, more of a reactor than a planner. This might seem strange given that my job forces me to be otherwise. Most of my longtime friends find it very odd that I ended up doing accounting work. I guess I suppress my other side pretty well! The easiest habit for me is "Play". 'Nuff said about that. I am really enjoying reading everyone's blogs. I'm having fun guessing who is who, sometimes with success and sometimes you guys are a total mystery, albeit a great one. I'd love to meet the poster of the Blog song, though. We have that song plagarism thing in common. Weird Al has nothing on you, whoever you are! Loved it.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Bibliophile said…

    Hello BizWiz.

    Thank you for your great comments about the "I'm Blogging" song. It is really appreciated. Be sure to check out my newest edition:

    http://aint-yo-mamas-library.blogspot.com/2006/08/week-three.html

    Take Care!
    Bibliophile
    :o)

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Bibliophile said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home