Library Biz

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Del.icio.us is bittersweet

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about Del.icio.us. I think it is kind of a neat tool, but I guess I tend to view my bookmarks as "private property" and don't see the need to share them with others. It was kind of neat to bounce around other people's bookmarks, though. You do find some interesting stuff. Here's an example of a fun image generator I just happened upon while I was cruising around Del.icio.us:
http://www.says-it.com/record/index_2.php Of course I would like to publish the cute image I made here, but as usual I can't figure out how to get it to copy. I'm afraid I have just enough techno knowledge to get everything about halfway accomplished. I keep waiting for the switch to "turn on" so that I could finally finish something. I had this same problem getting the Rollyo searchbox to publish here in my blog. I'm sure there is probably an easy procedure I'm just overlooking when I try to post, so if anyone can enlighten me on where I am going wrong I surely would appreciate it!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home