Library Biz

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Learning Zoho

I can't wait to explore further the online web-based spreadsheet apps. I confess I am WAY out of my comfort zone dealing with a word processing tool. But this is pretty user friendly, even if the user is more at home with numbers than with words. My home computer only has MS Works on it, which is more than enough to satisfy my meager word processing needs, and if I have to I can make it accept Word files I bring home from work. I'm wondering if you can use Zoho in the same way. Hmmm..something else to explore! (I did try to publish the previous posting directly from Zoho to this blog, with no success. Once again I had to copy and paste. I don't know if this is a problem with my clunker home computer or if I just don't get the directions on these sites. I just always seem to have problems posting directly to this blog. Oh, well, maybe the light bulb will click on sooner or later if I keep plugging away at it!)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:06 AM, Blogger arvind said…

    Hi,

    I'm Arvind, from Zoho Writer.

    Sorry that you are facing this issue. We have some issues when posting to Blogger.com blogs & are working on ti. In the meantime, can you check the workaround posted here?

    http://forums.zohowriter.com/viewtopic.php?p=53287#53287

    Do try posting using the above methodology. If you still face any issues, you can write to me at aravind[at]zoho[dot]com.

    Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly bear with us till we get this issue resolved.

    Regards,
    Arvind

     

Post a Comment

<< Home