Library Biz

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

NetLibrary

Of all the interesting sites we have visited I know that I will probably use this one the most. I have been wanting to download audio books for quite a while but had nothing to download them to (as I've mentioned before my home computer is a clunker that is out of memory). And my husband, who I hate to admit is not a reader, loves listening to audio books...I can already see that he will be borrowing my MP3 player. If he likes it I will have to get him his own! I don't know why, but I had the idea that downloadable books took up many more GBs than they actually do. On NetLibrary I have already established an account and earmarked several favorites--books I've read that I know he will like also. I can already picture that MP3 player in my hands! I just have to decide what to download first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home